Sig for beretta!

Sig for beretta!

This is a discussion on Sig for beretta! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Tomorrow I'm giving up my SIG 238 for a new NANO in Flat dark Earth. Shot one at the local range and decided I HAD ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By llmstratocaster
  • 1 Post By southchatham
  • 1 Post By Haystacker
  • 1 Post By Spiff_P239

Thread: Sig for beretta!

Sig for beretta!

Tomorrow I'm giving up my SIG 238 for a new NANO in Flat dark Earth. Shot one at the local range and decided I HAD to have one. I'll still have a smaller pocket gun, so I doubt I'll miss the Sig too much. And, what the heck, if I reaLLY MISS the 238 there's always Armslist! Besides, I've sold, traded more guns in my two years with handguns than most folks have in 20 years and I ALWAYS get a gun I like--- until I decide I like another one better! If finances didn't compel me to feed my addiction in this way, I think I'd have about 30+ guns in my stockpile. As it is, I've been able to keep it to a very reasonable four handguns. And since this is my main hobby and I don't smoke or drink ( I have been known, however, to come out with a few expletives from time to time!), I figure it's money well spent and enjoyed. BUT, I do struggle to keep up my antics on the golf course when weather permits and I'm not at the range. Didn't mean to go on like this; got carried away! Good Shooting all.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Cool. Looking forward to hearing new reports on the Nano's. Hopefully Baretta has addressed the issues many we're having with this initial batch.
    Philly Boy likes this.

VIP Member
    In that same category of gun, have you looked at the Sig P290? In the couple of specimens I got my hands on, the trigger was notably better in the little Sig.

Just a thought. Let us know how you like the Nano.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    Tomorrow I'm giving up my SIG 238 for a new NANO in Flat dark Earth. Shot one at the local range and decided I HAD to have one. I'll still have a smaller pocket gun, so I doubt I'll miss the Sig too much. And, what the heck, if I reaLLY MISS the 238 there's always Armslist! Besides, I've sold, traded more guns in my two years with handguns than most folks have in 20 years and I ALWAYS get a gun I like--- until I decide I like another one better! If finances didn't compel me to feed my addiction in this way, I think I'd have about 30+ guns in my stockpile. As it is, I've been able to keep it to a very reasonable four handguns. And since this is my main hobby and I don't smoke or drink ( I have been known, however, to come out with a few expletives from time to time!), I figure it's money well spent and enjoyed. BUT, I do struggle to keep up my antics on the golf course when weather permits and I'm not at the range. Didn't mean to go on like this; got carried away! Good Shooting all.
    I'm with you. I buy and sell all the time. We get to try lots of different guns this way. Sometimes you just want a new gun and selling something keeps the churn working. I'm selling 2 guns tomorrow myself, to one buyer. I haven't decided what to buy yet, but the money goes in the gun envelope.
    Philly Boy likes this.

Who would want one of those ??.....Just kidding- I really like mine :)photo(9).JPG And I have Zero issues with digesting all sorts of ammo

Good choice. I really love my Nano. I have had zero issues and it carries well. It is generally my hot weather carry as I carry a Sig Sauer SP2022 in the winter since I can conceal it under a jacket, but the Nano comes in handy when I go on my jogs.

UPDATE: I picked up my Flat Dark Earth Nano this A.m., brought it home and cleaned it. Probably won't get to the range until Monday, but after reading so many responses from owners I don't anticipate any problems. And I REALLY like the FDE--- sets it apart from all the other Nanos. The FFL guy where I got it also had one in black and one in pink! He has also sold a few of the OD Green model. Things are looking good!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Pictures ???

Philly Boy - I believe you are what I would call a gun nut. Welcome to the club!
    Jeff
    Philly Boy likes this.
    NRA Life Member

Congrats on the purchase. I had my eye on the Nano until I came across an M&P Shield. Any reason you didn't go with the SIG P938 since it would have the same manual of arms as the P238 you sold?

Spiff_P239: I fired a Nano at my local range( Target World) and really liked it. Besides, I got a terrific deal that I simply couldn't pass up. Maybe I'll have a 938 in my future!?

Sig for beretta!

Glad to hear you've found something that works for you, that's all that matters. I see a lot of people are really happy with the Nano and hope it ends up being the case for you.

Even if you do end up with another handgun, the more the merrier, right?
    Philly Boy likes this.

Links