I got my Shield!!!! - Page 2

I got my Shield!!!!

This is a discussion on I got my Shield!!!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your purchase. Im thinking about buying a shield to complement my 9c. Be sure and give us a full ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I got my Shield!!!!

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your purchase. Im thinking about buying a shield to complement my 9c. Be sure and give us a full range report on how it does. Sounds like the shiels are nice little guns.

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    That's great, I'm happy for you. And welcome. I will be looking for and comparing a Shield in 9mm to the Walther PPS this spring myself.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Range report: Just put 200 rounds through my new 9mm Shield a little while ago. Flawless. Accurate. Easy to shoot. All I can say is it is an awesome little carry piece. It's a keeper. Got a UBG Canute inbound for it. Great little gun that is at the top of the slim single stack class for me. Beats the P9 and PM9 all to hell and back as far as i am concerned.

Great glad you got one. I got a 9mm shield at a gun show a couple of weeks ago. just kinda walked into it lucked out and walked away with it . I like it a lot I'm sure you'll like yours. Enjoy it be safe.
    R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links