How many rounds before CC?

This is a discussion on How many rounds before CC? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I guess I should have stated that I was more concerned with FTE's and FTF's than anything else. I have over 100 trouble free rounds ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How many rounds before CC?

I guess I should have stated that I was more concerned with FTE's and FTF's than anything else. I have over 100 trouble free rounds through my XD9SC and have had no qualms about carrying it. I was curious as to what other's did and thought about this issue. Thanks for the feedback; I found it helpful.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

5 or 6. It only depends on how large the cylinder is.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    None; it's a Glock. I didn't pull the trigger the first time wondering if it was going to work; I expected it to work.
    Philly Boy likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links