Glock 19 Magazine size - Page 2

Glock 19 Magazine size

This is a discussion on Glock 19 Magazine size within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If they have the ban on mags,it MAY be like it was before.Not illegal to have,just illegal to buy.But,who knows this time around....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Glock 19 Magazine size

If they have the ban on mags,it MAY be like it was before.Not illegal to have,just illegal to buy.But,who knows this time around.

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bkj123 View Post
    Hey Dave736,

I have a Glock 19 (4 yrs old.) with (2) 15 round magazines that aren't going to do me any good as my State is proposing a law to ban anything more than 10 rounds. I may be interested in trading my 15 round mags for your 10 round mags.
    Or you could fight the honorable fight as hard as you can instead of resigning yourself to fate, rolling over and trading your mags away like you have already lost. I don't mean to be harsh, but let us not accept such defeatism just yet, ok?
    krisspy likes this.

It might not be a bad idea to buy a few 10 rounders, "just in case". The day I bought my G19, I picked an additional 15 round mag (used) for $15.00. Gen 3 came with 2 15 rounders. That was the only 15 round mag at the whole show. A few 10 rounders available for ~$20.00.
    I saw some mis-marked 17 round G17 mags. They were marked 10 rounds. $30.00 each. I should have bought all eight of them. *20/20 hindsight*
    This was just after Christmas.
    Of course if anyone wants to dump their 15,17, or 33 round mags cheap, just let me know.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------ George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links