I hate glocks!!!! - Page 2

I hate glocks!!!!

This is a discussion on I hate glocks!!!! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I hear ya. I just brought my 4th one of the darned things home Saturday. And I want at least two more. I have a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I hate glocks!!!!

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    I hear ya. I just brought my 4th one of the darned things home Saturday. And I want at least two more. I have a 17 (the new one), 19, 26, and 36. I want a 34 and a 30. It never stops.

Miserable ugly guns. Rugged as an anvil, reliable as gravity, eat anything from a box labeled the same as the cartridge stamped on the slide and ask for more. Easy to work on, run dirty, run clean, basically they just run.

And, I like to shoot them.

Oh, and the long term plan is to mill the slide of the new 17 to take a reflex site with co-aligned supressor sights as backup. With the rail light/laser on it, that's going to replace the 19 in the bed side safe as the night time HD gun. I figure as my eyes get older, that sight will be better than conventional night sights. I'm in no hurry. The reflex sights are getting better and better. I'm waiting for the next generation, then I think it will be time.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

I don't hate them, but I sure dislike them.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

All i have is a 19football but the list for more glocks keeps growing right now I cant decide between 21 and 23.
    Every saint has a past
    Every sinner has a future

Never got into liking glocks, like most have said they are ugly and boring. I wish I did like them back in the day when they were cheap because I want a g22 and a g30. They are the only ones I have shot and felt great but I refuse to pay +$500 for an ugly gun tho, maybe one day.

.XX
    I dislike them until the Generation 4 arrived!
    OD* likes this.

Even though I don't really need one, I've made up my mind that after this holiday madness I'm buying a Glock 19.

Just to have one.

Distinguished Member
    Yep, hated those ugly glocks and hated the obsession with em.

That didn't last long once I gave em a chance and spent some time with em.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Quote Originally Posted by OhioCatter View Post
    All you hear is Glock this and Glock that, I started off with a Kimber Pro Raptor for my first gun and now..........I own a Gen 3 G17 two tone and am picking up a Gen 4 Glock 19 the second week of January. Thats why I hate Glock, they keep making me spend more money.
    Kinda like trying to eat just a few peanuts or potato chips ain't it?
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

What? No mention of G24s or G17Ls? You people only have GLOCK sniffles. You have yet to suffer complete GLOCKfluenza. There is no know cure.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

I only have one gun, its a G26, but I am sure liking it. With practice I have been shooting better and better with it too. I have enjoyed shooting the G19 as well. Not sure if I would get a whole collection, but I am happy with my 26.

I haven't had a chance to shoot my 19c yet. the g22 I have is great! I'm planning on getting another glock but the dark earth color just not sure what caliber/size. I resented them at first because I am still a big H&K fan and nothing compares to my fullsize usp.45 but I do like glocks alot. I haven't had any issues with the g22 and when like over 80% of law enforcement trusts them you know they're dependable and reliable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links