First gun questions and I'm overwhelmed

This is a discussion on First gun questions and I'm overwhelmed within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bought my first handgun in the 60's - then got married, had kids, and went through the stage of the wife saying 'I don't ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: First gun questions and I'm overwhelmed

I bought my first handgun in the 60's - then got married, had kids, and went through the stage of the wife saying 'I don't want guns in this house!', so the handgun found a new home. About five years ago I decided to get back into it, and did all the research about what was available. I shot as many brands and models as I could get my hands on, and ended up with a full size Smith & Wesson M&P9. The Glocks just didn't feel right. Ended up with the 9mm for the same reason as you - cost of ammo. And the high capacity of the 9mm handguns. A long way down the road from that M&P purchase, and it is still one of my favorites - it's in a GunVault box beside the bed all the time (except when I take it to the range for practice of course!). The key is you need to find a handgun that is comfortable for you to shoot.
    guitarzNgunz likes this.
    Slow scopes, fast cars.
    'Chance favors the prepared mind' - Louis Pasteur

2. Remove Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links