lc9 problems

This is a discussion on lc9 problems within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ditto from OHIO! I had an LC9 and just couldn't get used to the trigger. Now I have an XD9SC and love it--- what a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lc9 problems

Ditto from OHIO! I had an LC9 and just couldn't get used to the trigger. Now I have an XD9SC and love it--- what a difference!.If you can't get on to it, dump it. And good luck!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

The lc9 has a long double action trigger pull, just like a revolver. If you aren't used to the long pull (like me) it will take practice to master. I'm finally getting better. For me it takes much more concentration to shoot the lc9 vs my sr9c.

If you are new to handguns, scroll to the stickies at the top of the defensive carry guns and read the thread on sa, da, dao, striker fired, etc.

Welcome to forum.

Welcome from SE Michigan.
    Never challenge an old man, because if you lose, you’ve lost to an old man, and if you win, so what?

It took a while for me to become accurate with my LC9, largely due to the long trigger. I was constantly low and left. Practice helps.

I have a LC9 and my first shot was a bullseye . The trigger pull will take some time so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links