Sig Sauer P250

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer P250 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is the P250 in .45 ACP, but if there's any doubt about accuracy - oh, the helmet is to hold the helmet cam. I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Sig Sauer P250

Senior Moderator
    This is the P250 in .45 ACP, but if there's any doubt about accuracy - oh, the helmet is to hold the helmet cam.

I had some issues with a couple of my P250s. Once Sig updated them, all at their cost, shipping both ways and all, they ran flawlessly.

It is amazing what you can do to customize them. If you get a $40 full size frame (no ffl transfer required), you can cut the muzzle end back to compact size and put a compact slide on it and you have a 'commander' type gun.

You can put the full size slide on a compact and have whatever that is. You can cut a compact down to the subcompact slide length, add a subcompact slide and you have a subcompact with an accessory rail.

And because the frames are so cheap and don't require an ffl transfer, you should see some of the paint jobs guys put on them!
    I'm too young to be this old!
    Getting old isn't good for you!

2. Remove Ads

Does anyone have a comparison between the subcompact small and newer medium railed grip assemblies? Is the grip longer, wider and thicker?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links