Demand A Plan

This is a discussion on Demand A Plan within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm quoting this from another forum. Go to the youtube page and dislike it if you dislike it. The next time you are tempted to ...

Thread: Demand A Plan

Demand A Plan

I'm quoting this from another forum. Go to the youtube page and dislike it if you dislike it.

The next time you are tempted to go watch a Hollywood movie remember these faces.
    Demand A Plan to End Gun Violence - YouTube

This is what these "stars" are demanding.
    Demand a Plan - Home

Your entertainment dollars are going to aid the left in taking away your 2A rights.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Yeah they also have a facebook page. I have commented on it several times in different areas.

What amazes me is that many of these actors and comedians make big bucks off movies and TV revolving around guns. Bet they do not donate those proceeds to the anti gun movement.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Links