Another question (of many to come I'm sure) For first CCW G26, M&P9c or P938 - Page 3

Another question (of many to come I'm sure) For first CCW G26, M&P9c or P938

This is a discussion on Another question (of many to come I'm sure) For first CCW G26, M&P9c or P938 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Going off memory here, but I think the M&P 9c is closer to the size of a Glock 19 than a 26. The G26 is ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Another question (of many to come I'm sure) For first CCW G26, M&P9c or P938

Going off memory here, but I think the M&P 9c is closer to the size of a Glock 19 than a 26. The G26 is smaller.

Personally, I do not see how the M&P trigger safety is a safety at all. Anything that catches the lower edge of the trigger can cause the trigger to get pulled. With the trigger-within-a-trigger design used by Glock (and many others) it would take something getting all the way inside the trigger guard for the same thing to happen.

In the end, you need to try them out at the range if at all possible. You really won't be able to tell which you like better until you actually run them.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

You can't go wrong with the G26. I began shooting Glocks in 2005 and have owned most of the 9mms and .40 caliber models and I came back to a Gen 4 Model 26 as my ONLY handgun in retirement. It's got it all: concealable, accurate, reliable, adaptable (with magazines of higher capacity) and easy to integrate into any defense scenario.

Good luck with your decision making process.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy - Tom Waits

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links