Beretta pistols?

This is a discussion on Beretta pistols? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry a Nano, wouldn't trade it for any of the other single stack baby 9's. easy to shoot, simple to operate, and goes bang ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Beretta pistols?

Beretta pistols?

I carry a Nano, wouldn't trade it for any of the other single stack baby 9's. easy to shoot, simple to operate, and goes bang every time.

I practice with the 6 round mags because that's what I carry, but the 8 round mags are now available and make it a little more comfortable to shoot at the range.

2. Remove Ads

I have both a PX4 F full size 9mm and a Beretta Cougar 8045 and love them both. Never any trouble, eats all types of ammo that I feed them, never a FTF or a FTE. I would advise anyone looking to purchase a great handgun, buy a Beretta, you can't go wrong.

Love my Px4 Storm Compact .40!

I carry a full size 9mm PX4 daily in a Theis holster and love it. Also had an Inox 92fs for many years and have never had an issue with either gun.
    P1010330.jpg
    Last edited by Azchief; April 7th, 2013 at 03:23 AM.

I'm still loving my Nano! While I love the Theis holster shown above, my Nano rides in a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

If you still want a Nano, Cabela's has them on sale.

Cabela's: Beretta Nano 9mm Pistol
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

That's a good price. I got mine a little cheaper from Bud's but they're out of stock right now.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Just picked up a 90-two in 40sw. Definitly not a carry piece but a sweet range gun.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

back in the 70 and 80 i carried a beretta jet fire (25 acp) as my backup on the job. great pocket pistol. well made and worked. somewhere around their 92f military time is seem that they lost their way and have not kept up with the new gun needs of the public. but i still like their older pocket guns in 32 acp, 25 acp, and 22 lr. great little pocket guns.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

I love my Beretta 92's. They are a little hard to conceal but they are a great gun in every way. I had a .32 Tomcat that I liked but the rail (?) broke and I never went back to it. I also had a Beretta 84 in .380. I made a huge mistake getting rid of that gun. Beretta makes a good gun.

GH
    I was not overly impressed with the M9 (92FS) but it certainly had its good points over the 1911 (which I missed dearly). More ammo capacity & it shot well. It was sturdy. It went bang each time. But I still couldn't really learn to love it. I know a young lady who bought one before she entered the Army. Her reasoning was that with her MOS that would probably be her assigned weapon (and it is). She loves it & shoots well with it. I'll stick with Glock & M&P.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links