Continue of 10mm review shooting/pics

This is a discussion on Continue of 10mm review shooting/pics within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My shooting impression is this WOW. Oh so accurate it took only five rounds to begin making highly accurate shots. I've never felt so comfortable ...

Thread: Continue of 10mm review shooting/pics

My shooting impression is this WOW. Oh so accurate it took only five rounds to begin making highly accurate shots. I've never felt so comfortable as well as proficient in such a short time. I know I had said that I would be waiting tell the weather cleared however I couldn't wait. I really wanted to begin carrying it and just had to try it out. My first firing string was to get a feel for the gun and sights. As I have have owned Glocks in the past I figured I didn't need much help or practice with the controls. I put ten rounds as that's all my mag holds these were 180 gr Remington's I located another box of 10's finally. I fired ten and by number five was getting excellent shot placement. I then decided to try half a mag of silvertip's they were very accurate as well I quite like the design though its definitely an oldy. Was very happy with my results do to our wonderful weather of 33 degree's I elected to only fire 15 rounds. Shoots great every one who likes Glocks should own one and if you don't like them you should consider trying one out may make you a convert.

Should I be concerned about this amount of swelling in brass
    Attached Images

No.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Links