I'm going to start carrying a Glock

This is a discussion on I'm going to start carrying a Glock within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You could go with the Insight M6X Light/Laser combo for your G19 This is my carry setup for my g19... Blackhawk Sportster CQC OWB holster ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: I'm going to start carrying a Glock

You could go with the Insight M6X Light/Laser combo for your G19

This is my carry setup for my g19...
    Blackhawk Sportster CQC OWB holster comes with both paddle and belt attatchment (Serpa minus finger release lock)....20.00 from Walmart
    Insight M3X With Fobus M3 holster
    Glock spare mag carrier

Now I am making a change shortly

Going to go with the Blackhawk dual rail accessory platform, comes with the M3X holster already and getting 2 spare mag carriers (about 60.00 total for everything)

This will give me the option of carrying either the M3X and spare mag or 2 spare mags. (2 things to slip on and off for carry).

Note.... pic is with the M6 light/laser combo and glock spare mag carrier.

Blackhawk CQC Carbon-Fiber Dual Rail Accessory Platform - Paddle

2. Remove Ads

Re: I'm going to start carrying a Glock

I got a g17 as my first gun. Still have it. Then got a g19 then gave that to my father and got myself a g23. I have had HKs, signs, and a nice 1911. I only have flocks, my sister's cz p01, and my 1912. I started off carrying the g19, then my g23 and sometimes the 1911. Now I began to appreciate the 1911 much more so that is my go to. However, when I am out in the swamp or on a boat I have my glock. It will handle the weather and elements better than my 1911 will. I do believe I can trust my 1911 in that environment but there is something about bringing a glock out there that sits better in my mind when it comes to maintenance.

Sent via telepathy on a Galaxy S3
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Good choice. Hard to go wrong with a Glock.
    "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Flight Surgeon, USAF
    Law Enforcement Tactical Surgeon

NRA Patron Member

I agree the Glock 19 is one of the best carry 9mms out there. I'm a revolver and 1911 guy, and thats what I carry because I like them so much, but if I wanted to carry a hi cap 9mm the glock 19 would probably be it. Well, I do love Browning hi powers. So it might be a toss up. And there lots of single stack 9s I like a lot. So basically I would never carry a G19, even though I have one and love it and think its a great carry gun. Just so many things I like so much more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links