Any suggestions are welcome.

This is a discussion on Any suggestions are welcome. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sorry about the bad reference to the model 10 and 15's. I believe my pawn shop mislabeled their display guns. IWB seems best i would ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Any suggestions are welcome.

New Member Array K38MasterPiece's Avatar
    Sorry about the bad reference to the model 10 and 15's. I believe my pawn shop mislabeled their display guns. IWB seems best i would think. I wear T-shirts most days and pearl-snap button up shirts too. I didn't know that if i took that class with a revolver thats all i could use, i own 2 semi-auto 9's should i use one of those instead and if so will that mean thats the only gun or type of gun i can use. I really appreciate all the help and suggestions im new to concealed carry and i honestly have no idea what to go look at. But i don't want to spend a ton of money trying out stuff. Thanks for all the Help

2. Remove Ads

New Member Array K38MasterPiece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Camjr View Post
    In Texas, I would strongly recommend taking the CHL course with a semiautomatic pistol, otherwise you will only be able to carry a revolver if that is what you use in the class.

I go back and forth between a J Frame 642 and a full size XD. I carry the 642 in my front pocket in a.pocket holster much of the time. It works for me, but it's not for everyone.
    Does that mean if i take it with a Semiautomatic pistol will i only be able to use a semi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links