LCPs first trip to the range - Page 2

LCPs first trip to the range

This is a discussion on LCPs first trip to the range within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have had no malfunctions with my LCP. Pearce mag extensions helped me with my grip. I also have "meaty" hands. I have added a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LCPs first trip to the range

I have had no malfunctions with my LCP. Pearce mag extensions helped me with my grip. I also have "meaty" hands. I have added a Crimson Trace laser which I would also recommend for the LCP.

LCPs first trip to the range

I bought one recently and it runs fine. I did put the wee extensions on my mags and they helped a lot. Sweet little gun. I think they are the modern version of the vest pocket guns guys used to carry. Mine likes Golden Sabres.

Put 50 through my LCP at the range yesterday - Speer Lawman FMJ. No issues whatsoever. I bought it "used" but it had less than 50 rounds through it by the original owner.

First time I had fired it. Wow, snappy, yes. Flared up the tendonitis in my elbow some. I think I'll be adding a grip to it like some of y'all have mentioned.

I have a Ruger LCP with Lasermax and I love it for CC because It's so comfortable to carry. I mainly shoot Winchester white box 95 Grain FMJ FP and have never had one malfunction with it. As others have said, it's a snappy little gun and will make my wrist and hand ache if put more than 50 rounds through it in one session. I took others advice and got the rubber Hogue Grip and the Pearce (pinky) mag extension for it. These two items made a huge difference in my ability to manage the LCP's punishing snap. If you add these two items you may not need the Wolf springs.....I didn't.

I hope you get the problem solved with your LCP. According to most people I know that own an LCP malfunctions cetainly aren't the norm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links