WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Looking for low-cost, quality 9mm Alternative - Page 3

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Looking for low-cost, quality 9mm Alternative

This is a discussion on WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Looking for low-cost, quality 9mm Alternative within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Hodad Kahr CM9 is what I chose after considerable research. Small 3" barrel, 15.8 oz., affordable $390, concealable, dependable. You might want ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Looking for low-cost, quality 9mm Alternative

Quote Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
    Kahr CM9 is what I chose after considerable research. Small 3" barrel, 15.8 oz., affordable $390, concealable, dependable. You might want to give it a look.
    +1 on this. Not a fan of the Kahr personally (didn't like the trigger on my CM9) but they are fine guns and very cost effective. Though technically the CW9 will be closer size wise to the Sheild. New they are $375 at my local gun shop. I bet you could find one on armslist or something used for under $300.

If I was you, I'd buy the M&P9c or Glock 26.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

The M&P 9c is about as close to a Shield as you can get as far as how it feels and shoots. Just a little thicker. I have one and like it just fine, I do prefer my shield.
    The Ruger LC9 is the same size as the shield, I have one of them also, and never had any problem with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links