LC9 for Carry

This is a discussion on LC9 for Carry within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anybody carry a LC9 as a pocket gun. I just bought one and was wondering if anybody else has used one....

Thread: LC9 for Carry

Question LC9 for Carry

Anybody carry a LC9 as a pocket gun. I just bought one and was wondering if anybody else has used one.

2. Remove Ads

I have a lc9, don't care much for the trigger pull though. Other than that it is a good gun..

I have an LC9 and really like the gun. Although I don't consider it a pocket gun, I have carried it in a front pocket, but, I find the Airweight j-frame to be a little more comfortable albeit not much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddawg46 View Post
    Anybody carry a LC9 as a pocket gun. I just bought one and was wondering if anybody else has used one.
    Yes I have had mine for bout year and half.

Its in my rotation and I really like this gun ( bout 800 rounds flawless )

I pocket carry in blackhawk pocket holster.

The LC9 is the max I can pocket carry and get away with it in my view.

I wear a lot of cargo pants and shorts .

Good luck with yours

I have an LC9. It is a bit heavy for front pants pocket. Although I have carried there. I had a Keltec PF9 that was better for pocket. I currently carry my LC9 in a DeSantis IWB at 4.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    I really do like the concealment of my LC9...no pocket carry however...I carry IWB in a Remora or Sticky holster. Pocket carry is an LCP.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

I've got an LC9, and it's a pretty good gun. It's too big for me to pocket carry, but it was my EDC for about a year.

The trigger is really an issue, at least for me. It took quite a lot of work on my part to be truly accurate with it, and I have never felt[I] really accurate with it. I'd make sure the trigger isn't going to be an issue before I carried it. YMMV.

That said, I like it well enough. It's no longer my edc, but it's still a good little gun.

I think my LC9 in a DeSantis holster is a good pocket gun. I also pocket carry my LCP and a S&W Airweight.

Take a look at HolsterPro's model 3 Holsterpro Gun Leather - Custom Hand Crafted in the U.S.A.

Great product and Paul is fantastic to work with.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

I have been carrying one in my front pocket almost daily for probably a year and a half now, no problems whatsoever. I agree with some others here about the trigger but thats why I take it out and put a few rounds thru it quite often so I am somewhat used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddawg46 View Post

Re: LC9 for Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Ksgunner View Post
    I have a lc9, don't care much for the trigger pull though. Other than that it is a good gun..
    I wonder why they couldnt make this lil gun more like a 1911 single action type?

I have one but cant pocket carry as i have to much stuff in my pockets all ready. I carry in a hybrid holster a little above my right butt cheek.

-Jason

Links