A G30 it is.

This is a discussion on A G30 it is. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Let's just pray that the coming ban on high cap mags doesn't go below 10 rounds. At least then guns like the G30 won't be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: A G30 it is.

Let's just pray that the coming ban on high cap mags doesn't go below 10 rounds. At least then guns like the G30 won't be instantly handicapped.

Sucks to be a New Yorker... 7-round limit! Powers that be in NY are so stupid and insane... As if going from 10 rounds down to 7 is going to be of benefit to ANYONE. Insane.
    The clowns in government office see the solution to everything is write more laws, creating the ever-mounting morass of legal handicaps that we citizens must labor under.

STATE'S RIGHTS RULE and should be INVIOLATE. Feds butt out!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by DHart View Post
    Let's just pray that the coming ban on high cap mags doesn't go below 10 rounds. At least then guns like the G30 won't be instantly handicapped.

Sucks to be a New Yorker... 7-round limit! Powers that be in NY are so stupid and insane... As if going from 10 rounds down to 7 is going to be of benefit to ANYONE. Insane.
    If you could get all the GOOD citizens in NY to move to another state, it would leave only two groups: the politicians and the criminals...wait a minute, that's only one group.
    cmdrdredd and zonker1986 like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar

A G30 it is.

Quote Originally Posted by palmcoaster View Post
    Thats my next one.I love the G27 but have been eyeing the G30 at one of my local shops in Fla
    My wife has the G27 as her edc.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links