New Glock 30S - Video

This is a discussion on New Glock 30S - Video within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ...

Thread: New Glock 30S - Video

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar

New Glock 30S - Video

Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

2. Remove Ads

actually my Glock 36 slide does work just fine on my Glock 30SF. Good to see Glock is finally offering a gun that many of us
    have known that works for years. The drawback to the G30SF is the incredibly wide slide.....the G36 slide fixes all that as its much thinner.
    Thanks for the vid.......did you happen to see any new Glock 9mm single stack guns floating around the Glock booth?
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

RKM
    The mag may have not dropped free if the palm of your hand was resting slightly of the mag base. I have the same problem anytime I try reload drills with my G30SF. I have to life my palm off the grip slightly so the mag drops free. No problem with my G19 or other pistols.

Senior Member Array MilitaryArms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    actually my Glock 36 slide does work just fine on my Glock 30SF. Good to see Glock is finally offering a gun that many of us
    have known that works for years. The drawback to the G30SF is the incredibly wide slide.....the G36 slide fixes all that as its much thinner.
    Thanks for the vid.......did you happen to see any new Glock 9mm single stack guns floating around the Glock booth?
    LOL, they told me it wouldn't work. Gotta love the Glock booth people. :)
    Please visit my YouTube channel: The Military Arms Channel

I have a standard Glock 30 and really like it. I do not find the slide to be overly wide. When I carry it, I carry it OWB, so no worries there. The larger slide has a bit more weight, which helps with recoil.

Much as I like Glocks, this new model does not do much for me.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Nawww...They'll wait until the XD-S in 9mm actually hits the shelves and get one to check it out and make sure they get everything right.

lol Just kidding with ya!
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Another great short little video thanks for posting it up.

This pretty much makes the standard G30 and G30SF obsolete doesn't it?

I wish they would move on to slicing a G26 in half.....they already have the .45 single stack covered in the G36.

Links