Defensive Carry banner

NY forgot to exempt LEOs from the new law

12K views 103 replies 79 participants last post by  Hopyard 
#1 · (Edited)
I just talked to my friend who is a police officer in NY. The new New York gun laws have no exemptions for Law Enforcement Officers. Way to go Governor Cuomo!! You just made criminals out of your police force.

#22 ·
I've been there. You're not missing a lot.

#12 ·
:rofl:

Yup - so many typos when I was reading through it that I could hardly understand what they were trying to say in some sections. That's what happens when you pass laws without actually reading what it has to say.

I guess all the LEOs in NY who were on duty today will have to go turn themselves in. :rolleyes:

:twak:

FAIL

#13 ·
Beautiful! Even more surprising is that they didn't craft an exemption for themselves. You know very well that the Feinstein political types won't give up their carry weapons, even though they're pushing to outlaw them. Kinda like that anti-gun senator from IL that works "security" so he's allowed to carry :rolleyes:

#15 ·
"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" hmm. nice job, NY officials.

#68 ·
i haven't heard that term in a long time.

#23 ·
That may have been intentional..... I mean the last time they tried to shoot "ONE" guy, the two officers shot 9 bystanders too. So, the bystanders may appreciate it.

#28 ·
I've posted this on numerous liberal blogs already...it does my heart good to prove how idiotic it is and not a single one of them can dispute it.

It is what it is, and what it is is making criminals out of the LEOs and politician bodyguards in NY. I guess they're all going back to revolvers and lever guns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.