PK380....scored a great deal!

This is a discussion on PK380....scored a great deal! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well with much run around with Gander Mountain on only having PK380's that fall in the recall and the turn around time was 10 weeks ...

Thread: PK380....scored a great deal!

PK380....scored a great deal!

Well with much run around with Gander Mountain on only having PK380's that fall in the recall and the turn around time was 10 weeks minimum to get it back I did a little digging on the intra-web! GM wants $419 for the gun, they would price match so that brought it down to $380 because of Bass Pro, I called around and Midwestern Shooter Supply in Lomira, Wi had guns in stock and good to go on the recall for $350! While waiting on paperwork I strolled around the store and looked for an extra magazine, another score, 2 in stock for $33 each! I'm a happy camper!!!!!!

2. Remove Ads

Good for you!!!

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

VIP Member
    OP - how have you liked the gun? Have you gotten it to the range? Can you give a report? Thanks.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    OP - how have you liked the gun? Have you gotten it to the range? Can you give a report? Thanks.
    I owned one for about 5 months and sold it to a friend. It had an FTE problem out of the box but ran flawlessly after being sent back to S&W under warranty.

That gun had the greatest ergonomics of any handgun I've ever held and was also the most accurate for me. Trigger is stupidly sloppy on the DA pull, but has a good crisp SA break. I liked the heck out of the gun, but I made the mistake of playing with a 1911 and well, that's all it took. My friend still has it and loves carrying it.

Love the gun, fun shooter and accurate, easy to carry. Have fun with it.
    The darkest places in hell
    are reserved for those who maintain
    their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Links