+1 on the PPS!

+1 on the PPS!

This is a discussion on +1 on the PPS! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I made a thread a week or so ago about my new purchase of a Walther PPS .40. Over the past week I have put ...

Thread: +1 on the PPS!

+1 on the PPS!

I made a thread a week or so ago about my new purchase of a Walther PPS .40. Over the past week I have put 150 rounds through it at the range and it performed flawlessly. The recoil was on par with my G27, but I found myself more accurate with the PPS. I was surprised to see the brass being ejected forward instead of behind me in a cluster. I've been extremely happy with this gun so far, especially carrying it. My intention was to find a quality, single stack .40 to use as my EDC and the PPS definitely fills that role. I would imagine this gun is just as good and pleasant to shoot in 9mm!

Just thought I'd share my great thoughts about this gun!

Quote Originally Posted by sioux565 View Post
    I made a thread a week or so ago about my new purchase of a Walther PPS .40. Over the past week I have put 150 rounds through it at the range and it performed flawlessly. The recoil was on par with my G27, but I found myself more accurate with the PPS. I was surprised to see the brass being ejected forward instead of behind me in a cluster. I've been extremely happy with this gun so far, especially carrying it. My intention was to find a quality, single stack .40 to use as my EDC and the PPS definitely fills that role. I would imagine this gun is just as good and pleasant to shoot in 9mm!

Just thought I'd share my great thoughts about this gun!

Congrats on the PPS. Just today I went to the range with my PPS 9mm. I don't know what it is about that gun, but I can shoot it a lot more accurately than most of my larger guns. Put 130 rounds through it today with no problems. I did end up with a small blister on my trigger finger because that double trigger thing kind of pinches me but that doesn't stop me from I loving the gun!

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    For kicks, try that little thing on a 50m line. It's incredible what you can get that thing to do!
    Love my PPS .40 in a Highnoonhoster.

Fairfield Inn, Courtyard, Springhill Suites, Marriott and Hilton hotels
    PPS is a great gun...shots awesome and feels good in the hand and well built. It was between the PPS and Shield for me and I ultimately went with the Shield in 9mm. Long story on why...but I think about the PPS a lot.

Glad you're liking it - the PPS is one fine shooter, and I trust it implicitly at my side.

Walther has a long history of making quality firearms. I have heard the PPS continues this tradition.

Sponsored Links