Finally found a reason for pocket carry today. - Page 3

Finally found a reason for pocket carry today.

This is a discussion on Finally found a reason for pocket carry today. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; When going to the doctor I take a backpack with me and when I get checked in I go use the restroom and take my ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Finally found a reason for pocket carry today.

Distinguished Member
    When going to the doctor I take a backpack with me and when I get checked in I go use the restroom and take my M&P off and put it in my backpack. When done I go to the restroom and put it back on.
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

My pocket pistol is the one I was born with. LOL!

I carry a 642 in a pocket holster every day. No one even has a clue that I carry and the 38 gives you enough punch at close range to do the job. Besides as a self defense weapon you dont expect to be punching holes any further than 15 ft or so and hopefully you would never have to use it.
    "If 10% is good enough for Jesus, it ought to be enough for Uncle Sam" Ray Stevens

I love to carry my S&W Bodyguard 380 in my pocket as a BUG. I usually forget it's there it's so small and light, sometimes I will go to grab my phone and realize oops that's my gun! Lets try pocket number two instead! The Ruger LCP would be a nice choice, but I would also add another suggestion for the S&W 642 or 442 that's next on my list!

...my .38 Spl Model 649 Bodyguard rides a jeans pocket...front or back, real comfortably... even in slacks in a pocket holster, hides well...the weight makes for pleasant practice...

Distinguished Member
    I consider my airweight in .38 special quite capable when loaded with +P Gold dots. Very easy to pocket carry. Two speed strips in their own pouch holds 10 more rounds very comfortably also.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links