2 new range toys

2 new range toys

This is a discussion on 2 new range toys within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I took my wifes Sig P250SC to the range yesterday and played with it for a while. I also picked up a Ruger p95 yesterday. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SmokinFool

Thread: 2 new range toys

2 new range toys

I took my wifes Sig P250SC to the range yesterday and played with it for a while. I also picked up a Ruger p95 yesterday. That thing is a TANK!! shoots great. Had a good time put around 300 rounds through each. They are both great to shoot, very accurate. I think the P95 will be the house gun, I cant give up my Sig 2022 as my carry gun.

Jeff

A day at the range is always a good day! Glad you had fun shooting your new toys.
    franco45 likes this.

I agree with Smokinfool. A day at the range is always cool.Good luck with your new pistols.

The P95 is a tank. Rugged and reliable, not finicky about ammo or limp wristing, and very affordable. Easy to shoot with low recoil. Accuracy is easy to obtain with little effort. They're great range guns. I stopped carrying mine mostly due to the mag release design. I found that during carry it could easily eject the magazine due to the mag release design and function. My only beef with it.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Links