Sig Sauer pro / sp2022 magazine 15 round

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer pro / sp2022 magazine 15 round within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am in need of a Sig pro / Sig Sauer sp2022 15 round magazine in 9mm plz plz plz if anyone can help me ...

Thread: Sig Sauer pro / sp2022 magazine 15 round

Exclamation Sig Sauer pro / sp2022 magazine 15 round

I am in need of a Sig pro / Sig Sauer sp2022 15 round magazine in 9mm plz plz plz if anyone can help me find one or two plz can you help i am running out of ppl that can help me find one if anyone can i know this is the site and these are the ppl that can help i have a sig pro 2009 compact and i love it but i am limited to 10 rounds in a gun that size i cant do it. if anyone can help plz.
    Last edited by MykM; January 23rd, 2013 at 12:50 AM.

2. Remove Ads

Bud's appears to have them in stock, and will ship to your ffl: Sig Sauer E20229B 2022 Standard 9mm 3.9" 15+1 Black Syntheti $479.00 SHIPS FREE
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

no i own the gun i need a mag

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    You may want to re-word the question a little more clearly, even I'm confused

From what I understand you have a SPC 2009 with a 10 round mag, but you are looking for a 15 round Sig Pro/SP2022 mag to use instead of the 10 rd mag?
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Re: Sig Sauer pro / sp2022 magazine 15 round

Check your local academy mine almost always has them in stock. I just buy ammo instead of it even though I only.have 2 lol.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

what is a local academy and yes Burns i am looking for a hard to find always out of stock 15 round mag for my perfect sig

I believe my son has a couple that he no longer needs, will check with him tomorrow then I'll get back to you.
    A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hand.
    SENECA the younger
    Roman stoic philosopher
    4 B.C. - 65 A.D.

I just ordered 2 of them for my 2022 from sig a week ago and got the email yesterday that they have been shipped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Not to sound harsh, but the English language as it is written is known for sentences and punctuation. I know this may come across as uppity, but we have only one option on this forum: reading.

Really does help, especially when you need an accurate answer.

Have you tried SIGs website? They will sell magazines to you directly, albeit at a higher price than most dealers.

i apologize for my english but i am just very frustrated in not finding mags for my gun. I did try sigs website but when i click add to cart it said i had to call them because they are backordered. Thank you Harlycolt it is much appreciated, and as well as all of you that responded thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MykM View Post
    i apologize for my english but i am just very frustrated in not finding mags for my gun. I did try sigs website but when i click add to cart it said i had to call them because they are backordered. Thank you Harlycolt it is much appreciated, and as well as all of you that responded thank you.
    If you call that number a guy will take your order. That is what I did and it only took a little more than a week from order date to shipping date. $46. Each and I ordered 2. I will see if I can find the guys name for you

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I sent you a pm with my sons info.
    A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hand.
    SENECA the younger
    Roman stoic philosopher
    4 B.C. - 65 A.D.

Quote Originally Posted by MykM View Post
    I am in need of a Sig pro / Sig Sauer sp2022 15 round magazine in 9mm plz plz plz if anyone can help me find one or two plz can you help i am running out of ppl that can help me find one if anyone can i know this is the site and these are the ppl that can help i have a sig pro 2009 compact and i love it but i am limited to 10 rounds in a gun that size i cant do it. if anyone can help plz.
    A bit of advice - we are in trying times right now. You are coming across a frantically trying to find a 15 rd mag, because you say 10 rds won't work for you. I would tone it down. Doesn't sound right...maybe it's just me though.

Links