Thoughts on this sig P232

This is a discussion on Thoughts on this sig P232 within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ...I've carried PPK/S and J frames...I prefer the size of the J to the PPK...and, living in Arkansas, you would, with a J, have the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Thoughts on this sig P232

...I've carried PPK/S and J frames...I prefer the size of the J to the PPK...and, living in Arkansas, you would, with a J, have the option of a good factory shotshell when in the woods for snake protection...

2. Remove Ads

I'm not too crazy about the 380 but I personally believe that incapacitated surveys are off due to numbers surveyed and various situations. Distance, accuracy, body type, gender, weight, height and ammo used all come into account no matter the caliber.

It is a SIG! I got one for my Wife, very accurate and after 400 rounds never had one FTF! Added a crimson trace laser, and now it is really a DEADLY weapon for my wife!

I love my P232! I paid a little more than $600 a few years back. It will handle the BB +P ammo and handles it well.
    I've never been a fan of the .380 in micro guns, but the 3.6" barrel on the sig makes it viable. Very similar to, if not a bit more punch, than standard 38 spl from a 2" snubby.
    Take a look at this holster (left hand model as I am a lefty)...Gould & Goodrich B891-P32LH
    Amazon.com: Gould & Goodrich B891-P32LH Concealment Belt Slide Holster - Left Hand (Black) Fits SIG 230, 232, 238; Walther PPK, PPK/E, PPK/S: Sports & Outdoors

Made in USA, very good quality and inexpensive, very nice overall.
    The man's nuts....grab 'em!
    A pistol free zone is a crime spree zone!
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links