SC Gun Shops with large Selection in stock?

This is a discussion on SC Gun Shops with large Selection in stock? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I live not far from Charleston, Columbia, Aiken. The only shop I have been to with a large selection of in stock guns is ATP ...

Thread: SC Gun Shops with large Selection in stock?

SC Gun Shops with large Selection in stock?

I live not far from Charleston, Columbia, Aiken. The only shop I have been to with a large selection of in stock guns is ATP in Charleston. Any others anyone would recommend to me? I heard there is one close to Hilton Head, and one that isnt far from Savannah, but I never got their names. Also heard there is one in Columbia, SC? I have usually only been to local shops that carry basically glock and a few others, but looking into getting a 1911, and would like somewhere that has a good bit of them in stock.

2. Remove Ads

Just fyi,because you are a bit far,but,there are 2 gun shops in Florence that still has a decent selection,or as of the middle of this week, they did,.One is Doc's,and the other is schofield hardware.Doc's had some 1911's as of last week.Their prices seemed reasonable..Some of schofields(Ace Hardware) stuff may be a bit higher.They are nuts on their ammo prices,anytime,but,they did have a couple of 1911s.

Palmetto State Armory in Beaufort/Ridgeland has a nice selection of 1911's. Been in there a few times over the past couple weeks.

There are two Palmetto State Armory stores in Columbia. You can check their website for what they have in stock. I believe it is updated to also reflect retail supply.

And the Academy Sports store in Columbia has a decent supply. Not sure about 1911s. Academy has a great website. Check it out and give them a call before making the drive.

Links