Carry gun ADD? - Page 2

Carry gun ADD?

This is a discussion on Carry gun ADD? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You dont have gun ADD. Guns are like jewelry and shoes to women. You can never have enough....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Carry gun ADD?

You dont have gun ADD. Guns are like jewelry and shoes to women. You can never have enough.
    smolck likes this.

I love the 1911 and I love the M&P line. The 1911 is thinner, but to me, the extra weight nullifies that advantage. I put the 1911 down for carry about 4 months ago and haven't regretted it. In the back of my mind I always had a little doubt. Sure, the Kimber I have has never misfed or misfired, but I always wondered. Now I can just carry my polymer wonder guns and NEVER worry about issues. AND I don't care if they get scratched, worn or dropped on pavement etc. Do what you feel is best for you but I think the M&P trumps the 1911 for carry purposes.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links