I wonder how Cuomo's going to like all those bad guys being shot with 45ACP's.....

This is a discussion on I wonder how Cuomo's going to like all those bad guys being shot with 45ACP's..... within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Caspian commander works fine no need for a wonder nine....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I wonder how Cuomo's going to like all those bad guys being shot with 45ACP's.....

I wonder how Cuomo's going to like all those bad guys being shot with 45ACP's.....

Caspian commander works fine no need for a wonder nine.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    The grapevine has it that manufacturers are getting ready to start cranking out .44 Magnum snubbies.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm willing to bet most NYers will continue to carry 10 rounds in their mag, and risk the $200 fine and misdemeanor charge. That's my hunch.

Of course, none of this has taken effect yet, and the law is already on the fast track to a challenge in court.

The fight in NY is only just beginning.
    pir8fan likes this.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I wonder if buckshot is limited to seven pellets.
    Probably the shotgun capacity is limited to one shell with 7 pellets.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Guys I do believe we are in for some very trying times in the near future based on Face Book and the many gun forum comments. But, I also believe that we are playing into obama's planned agenda, demonstrations will allow him to take action per the NDAA that he recently had amended and signed. If demonstrations are to start, hopefully they start in NY state to send a message to the other states that have anti gun bills pending.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

GH
    I'm dreading when sometime in the future single shot weapons will be the only legal firearm. It's fun to laugh at that idea at this time but don't think it's impossible. Try to convince the antis that a mag change can be done in about the space of time that a well-aimed shot takes & limiting capacity is a feel-good idea. I thought I could change mags fast but you oughta see my son!Spare mag placement will be just as important as gun placement with low-cap mags. I've got mine all figured out.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

Quote Originally Posted by mulle46 View Post
    Just carry 8-9 shot revolvers. Law prohibits magazines, not cylinders.
    You mean one of those super deadly assault revolvers?
    I thought no one needed such a thing, Surely our government wouldn't lie to us?
    mulle46 likes this.
    A 1911 is Not an obsession, it's simply a recognition that it's THE Gun. :-) All others are runner ups. And hey, if all else fails, aim for the nose and fling it to knock out your foe. Let's see y'all do that with a kel-Tec. ;-)

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly has already voiced his opinion WRT handguns on the streets of NY. Nothing is safe there anymore.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nightsonge View Post
    You mean one of those super deadly assault revolvers?
    I thought no one needed such a thing, Surely our government wouldn't lie to us?
    I have an assault revolver because it has a pistol grip, is black, and has a shoulder thing that flips up (I think).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links