Glock 19 EXO- Is it a "Factory" Gun?

This is a discussion on Glock 19 EXO- Is it a "Factory" Gun? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was searching for an XD-S today at a gun store in Dallas and the Glock 19 caught my eye. It was a handsome pistol ...

Thread: Glock 19 EXO- Is it a "Factory" Gun?

Senior Member Array McPatrickClan's Avatar

I was searching for an XD-S today at a gun store in Dallas and the Glock 19 caught my eye. It was a handsome pistol with a stainless slide. After handling it, I found that it fit me much better than expected. I am reluctant to leave Springfield after years of using XD pistols, but this G19 was pretty nice.

I would rather not have any aftermarket mods on my EDC. I'd like to be able to say that, if I have to use my weapon in my defense, that the gun is stock- not a hot-rod piece. So is this G19 EXO an official Glock model?

VIP Member
    It's a standard G19 with a nickel-boron coating from Talo distributors. It's nothing special in terms of being 'a hot rod', just a different coating that the distributor puts on.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as you like the EXO look, the pistol is GTG for a defensive weapon.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    A gun's finish won't get you convicted after a clean shoot, buy with confidence.

Sponsored Links