Glock availability

This is a discussion on Glock availability within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 3wggl...Feel free to send me a Private Message, should you decide to let either the G19 OR the G26 go....I'll happily take them off your ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Glock availability

3wggl...Feel free to send me a Private Message, should you decide to let either the G19 OR the G26 go....I'll happily take them off your hands...
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

2. Remove Ads

good thing i got my friends to get their Glock 19s before the shooting. Now they are dying for extra mags
    Proudly living in the free state of Florida

VIP Member
    I saw exactly one Glock 9mm today during visits to three gunstores. It was a 3rd generation 19, appeared to be used, no gingerbread for $559.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Hmm, might have to look at alternatives to Glock. Had my heart set on one after I got my tax return. Se la vie.

Somewhere Near Lucky Ned Pepper's Hideout

Glock availability

I picked up a spanking new Gen3 G17 at Academy the morning our dictator-in-chief spewed his worthless EOs. Academy had two for $529 each. Nice. It's my EO Glock.

Haven't had much luck scoring extra mags, but I'll live.

While looking for a Glock 19, I barely have seen any M&P in 9mm or XDm in 9mm. Plenty of .40 though.

Yeah... My store is out of G19s, G17s, M&Ps (all of them), XDms, Ruger SR9s, and Walthers.

Our LGS were abt sold out of pistols. Had one Glock 30 used for 399.00 looked well used.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I don't have any Glock issues and I don't watch CBS 46 in Atlanta. They cannot find their way to Smyrna. There are some clean shelves out there right now but they will get filled after all of the Panic Buyers spend their money. There is a time to buy goods and a time to store goods. Now is the time to store goods that were already purchased. I have mine and recommend that you buy in a systematic system of a bit here and there as it will all add up to a nice stash of goods for the future. I budgeted $$ from each payday each 2 weeks for the last 10 years and all is well. You cannot just go out and buy a large stash of goods because all if not most of the LGS have placed limits on what you can buy on any day and visit. That said now is the time to time plan for the future as the past is already gone.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

I just picked up my 3rd glock on gunbroker. Great place to find new and used.

I just picked up a G26 a few weeks ago and have run just a very few rounds through it (ammo is too hard to find), but I'm a lefty and had zero issues with the gun or the ejecting brass. It shot like a dream. I can't say that I've ever heard of a G26 with that many issues...even with cheap ammo.

Out of curiousity, what would being a lefty have to do with FTE's, FTF's etc.?

LEO discount on regular frame Glocks are 430.00, and on large frame 470.00, but they have dried up at places I normally shop.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    LEO discount on regular frame Glocks are 430.00, and on large frame 470.00, but they have dried up at places I normally shop.
    I didn't want to hear that. I won't be able to get to the Blue Label dealer till April...hopefully they'll have a G26 left. If not I'll just have to wait. It's $454 (and change) OTD for regular frame and under Glocks.

I figured this would happen, I went out the week after the sad shooting and bought a Gen4 G23, this is a huge gun store in Charlotte and they only had 3 Glocks left in stock. Got a great deal on a S&W M&P9 last week off of Armslist, It was unfired and got it for $50.00 under retail with 3 17rd mags. Check out Armslist there are good deals added daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    Hmm, might have to look at alternatives to Glock. Had my heart set on one after I got my tax return. Se la vie.
    We're in the same boat.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links