Lint collection

This is a discussion on Lint collection within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by drbald1 I only wear clothes that produce tactical lint. American made tactical lint. Just don't get caught with assault lint....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Lint collection

Quote Originally Posted by drbald1 View Post
    I only wear clothes that produce tactical lint. American made tactical lint.
    Just don't get caught with assault lint.

2. Remove Ads

Yup builds up on mine also. If I'm using it as a carry gun that I may need to save my life I just clean it once a week regardless if I've shot the gun. Not worth the risk of it causing a problem when/if I need it to work in my opinion...

If your firearm is collecting lint, you are not shooting it enough. So to the range and send a few round down the pipe. That ought clean it right up.

I did shoot that gun a little over a week ago, just a couple rounds because I was on my last 10 or so practice rounds.. still had some junk in it even still. It's all clean now, and ready for the range. I just picked up 100 rounds of practice ammo. I just happened to run in to some today - took a chance and went to Walmart on my lunch break. Only problem is they have a 3 box limit. 2x 50 count .40's and a 100 count value pack 9mm and I was maxed.

That blower bulb thing from the camera supply place sounds like a good idea. It sounds like a small portable bellows.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links