pocket gun info??

This is a discussion on pocket gun info?? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Dooger If you just need something for a test, see if you can rent or borrow a gun for a day (check ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pocket gun info??

Quote Originally Posted by Dooger View Post
    If you just need something for a test, see if you can rent or borrow a gun for a day (check the laws). Most classes have guns for you to use.

Then, go on a search for the perfect carry gun. Find a LGS that rents them and spend the money testing. It'll save a lot of headache in the long run....
    thats true i think ill borrow my 9mm 239 sig for my test. i had to sell it to a friend...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Eric357 View Post
    May I ask why no more Sigs? Have they gone bad? I dont own one but have thought about getting one ,any times.
    no it was a fantastic pistol , had to sell. financial problems.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
    Just carry a grenade if your looking for a pocket carry system. Once you draw that from your pocket and pull the pin your threat will run far away from you. Then when you threat is gone put the pin back in and put the grenade back in your pocket. Best bang for your buck! LOL!
    good un

― Thomas Paine

I bought one recently. I have only shot 45 rounds, but it was great. No issues and very accurate. At 45 feet I could consistently hit an 8" dia. paper plate. It has a long DAO trigger pull, but it is fine with manageable recoil. I plan on getting a Remora holster and at least one extended magazine spring/bottom. I highly recommend the Nano.

130126 - Nano-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EdJean View Post
    I bought one recently. I have only shot 45 rounds, but it was great. No issues and very accurate. At 45 feet I could consistently hit an 8" dia. paper plate. It has a long DAO trigger pull, but it is fine with manageable recoil. I plan on getting a Remora holster and at least one extended magazine spring/bottom. I highly recommend the Nano.

130126 - Nano-1.jpg
    thanks edjean and all who helped answer my question...Storm

― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by EdJean View Post

130126 - Nano-1.jpg
    thanks edjean and all who helped answer my question...Storm

― Thomas Paine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links