pocket gun info??

pocket gun info??

This is a discussion on pocket gun info?? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; does anyone know anything about a Beretta Nano 9mm if so how did you like/not like it. i may be buying one ive never held ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pocket gun info??

Cool pocket gun info??

does anyone know anything about a Beretta Nano 9mm if so how did you like/not like it. i may be buying one ive never held or shot it yet,.... thanks stormbringerr
    link is below

: Beretta Nano 9mm : Pistols
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

I didn't like it. I rented one at my local range because I was thinking of getting one last year. My pinky hung off too much and it just didn't feel good to me. If you are in the market for a like-sized pistol, take a look at the Sig P938.

This just my opinion and I am sure there are thousands of people that love the Nano, it just wasn't for me.
    Armatus Carry Solutions: Custom Kydex Holsters, mag pouches, and accessories.

thanks i had a sig 239, but need something cheap to take my test with. no more sig was it at least accurate?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    For a double action only, (which im not a real big fan of), I can say it does have one of the nicer triggers.

thanks i had a sig 239, but need something cheap to take my test with. no more sig was it at least accurate?
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; February 3rd, 2013 at 12:24 PM.

― Thomas Paine

Just picked one up last week. My Remora showed up today and I'm expecting a SHTF and a Desantis to both arrive next week. I put a couple hundred down range today and I'm quite happy with it. It's plenty thin, recoil is great and it's accurate as all get out. Anything specific you're looking to have answered?

If it is not for the range the Kel Tec PF9 works. I carry one daily. It is light weight so it does not weight down your pocket too badly. Flip side is that in has greater felt recoil. Price is good too.

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Most any pistol if it fits the size you want can become prefectly functional for its needs. It more about keeping an open mind when learning the trigger and what it likes. I grew up with revolvers and found that glocks, kahrs, KT's, M&Ps, bersa's and 1911's all shoot fine too. I CC kahrs but have had KT's too.

Many shooters that buy a nano like them very well . No real dislikes out there and they seem a solid choice. Just need to handle enought to find what each of us like best,or can afford.

pocket gun info??

I love mine. Recoil is not bad, carries nice in the pocket, and pretty accurate for a pocket 9. I added the rubberized talon grips to it, which made a big difference for me. I also just picked up the sig p938. I have not shot it yet but feels much nicer than the nano in the pocket.

I shot a BU9 Nano for the second half of my CCW range qualifications. My opinion is it is a terrible gun. I suppose I could get used to it if I shot it, but the feel of it in my hand and the way it fired just did not sit well for me. For a 9mm it kicks pretty hard too. Just my opinion, of course.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by satchmod View Post
    Just picked one up last week. My Remora showed up today and I'm expecting a SHTF and a Desantis to both arrive next week. I put a couple hundred down range today and I'm quite happy with it. It's plenty thin, recoil is great and it's accurate as all get out. Anything specific you're looking to have answered?
    you answered my question thanks.....s

― Thomas Paine

If you just need something for a test, see if you can rent or borrow a gun for a day (check the laws). Most classes have guns for you to use.

Then, go on a search for the perfect carry gun. Find a LGS that rents them and spend the money testing. It'll save a lot of headache in the long run....

Quote Originally Posted by stormbringerr View Post
    May I ask why no more Sigs? Have they gone bad? I dont own one but have thought about getting one ,any times.

Just carry a grenade if your looking for a pocket carry system. Once you draw that from your pocket and pull the pin your threat will run far away from you. Then when you threat is gone put the pin back in and put the grenade back in your pocket. Best bang for your buck! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric357 View Post
    May I ask why no more Sigs? Have they gone bad? I dont own one but have thought about getting one ,any times.
    There's nothing wrong with them at all. I own three: A 1911, a P238 is my wife's EDC and a P938 that is my EDC. Love 'em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links