Tough Decisions on New Gun Purchase

This is a discussion on Tough Decisions on New Gun Purchase within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Look in to the offerings from Kahr. I have a CW9 that I carry and love, but for an even better deep conceal gun I'd ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tough Decisions on New Gun Purchase

Look in to the offerings from Kahr. I have a CW9 that I carry and love, but for an even better deep conceal gun I'd look at the CM9. They can be had under $400 new, giving you room in your budget for a decent holster. They have a somewhat longer trigger pull, but it's super smooth and reasonably light.

2. Remove Ads

Tough Decisions on New Gun Purchase

Thanks everyone. I've given alot of thought to khars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gregnsc View Post
    First Sgt,im going to Florence tomorrow to look at a Sig p250 compact 40.You had any problems with yours?Never owned a sig,just shot one
    I am a newish owner of the P250 9mm and love it. Took me a couple of trips to the range to get used to the longer trigger pull but pretty darn accurate after a couple of clips. I've put about 500 rounds through it with no issues.

I do think that there are better options out there if printing is a concern for work purposes. But I love the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjr_Fail View Post
    third that
    Disagree. Have u owned one or just shot one!

Kahr cm9.... it is small lightweight, easy to conceal, very very accurate, easy shooting, and I picked mine up for the princely sume of $350 NIB. It is small and I recommend a set of pearce grip extenders for a good three finger grip. In a good hybrid it can easily hide under a t shirt in shorts, and it fits well in a jacket pocket too. I would also look at the NANO, or the lc9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links