Buying from Gunbrocker.com? - Page 3

Buying from Gunbrocker.com?

This is a discussion on Buying from Gunbrocker.com? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have purchased ammo on several occassions,no problem.Most folks want $50 to do the ffl .if you are lucky you might find someone who's willing ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Buying from Gunbrocker.com?

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    I have purchased ammo on several occassions,no problem.Most folks want $50 to do the ffl .if you are lucky you might
    find someone who's willing to do it for $35.You'll need to factor in shipping and insurance cost into total price. I remember
    sending my marlin 22 back to work on reserved parts and it cost me $35.00 for shipping and that included insurance. I use to
    look at firearms on gunbroker but by the time I factored in all the additional costs to get the pistol in my hands it was cheaper to
    buy local.That was my experience.I puurchased ammo several times not a problem.

Haven't purchased any firearms listed on Gunbroker, just some magazines. Seller had good feedback, I chose a " buy it now" sale and had the magazines a few day's later. If the seller is honest and reliable you should have no problems, just clarify all details before placing a bid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links