New M&P Shield pictures!

This is a discussion on New M&P Shield pictures! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Adding one of those to my collection as soon as my sales spiff check shows up! I am jealous! Great firearm....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New M&P Shield pictures!

Adding one of those to my collection as soon as my sales spiff check shows up! I am jealous! Great firearm.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    No wonder I cant find one of those, you guys got 'em all.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    I got an over-priced one on gunbroker.com. I haven't been able to find one at a local dealer.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Hey, where did the two rounds in the third picture go?

Congratulations on finding one. I finally saw one in a store a few weeks ago but it was $40 over MSRP. Anything that's not overpriced isn't in stock!
    You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. --Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. --Albert Einstein
    You taught us to imagine, and we imagined your irrelevance! --Dalek Caan

New Member Array Chrischandler71's Avatar

New M&P Shield pictures!

I have had mine for about a month also... I also just bought his little brother to stick in my front pocket!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360295660.384399.jpg

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    SCXD9, you inbox appears to be full
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Veeery nice!!! How much? (I hope you have seen Borat otherwise that will make no sense at all)

A guy I know managed to stumble upon a 9mm Shield last summer at a LGS around here. He was in the area and had some spare time so he stopped in, in the consignment case was a barely used Shield fitted with FO sights and with a holster for $450,he bought it immediately. For a time, I had a Shield on order until I learned I was #182 on the list, I cancelled my order and bought a 9c for $25 under MSRP. That store is in a pretty wealthy suburb so they can get away with price gouging but they're selling the Shields at MSRP it's just a matter of actually getting them.

Ya those first 3-pix remind me of the time I took pictures of a black-cat on a moonless night @ midnight

Kudos on the new firearm

New M&P Shield pictures!

I paid $449 for it. Some are getting them cheaper but I am happy at that price. I couldn't find any around here so I got a tip from another guy and called a store in Florida and sure enough they had plenty. Bought it and they shipped it to my LGS and that was that. Two other guys I know bought theirs there too, but now I guess the store has stopped selling to out of state customers without a $50 fee. Bummer, because I know a lot of people who want a shield. I don't get it, a sale is a sale so why the fuss. When I called they had someone who specifically handled shipping them. Oh well I got mine and I'm happy I just hope everyone else gets theirs too.

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Ya those first 3-pix remind me of the time I took pictures of a black-cat on a moonless night @ midnight
    I tried that once, but I left the lens cap on, and the picture didn't come out.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member

He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    I tried that once, but I left the lens cap on, and the picture didn't come out.
    LOL!!
    You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. --Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. --Albert Einstein
    You taught us to imagine, and we imagined your irrelevance! --Dalek Caan

A few recent ones that came through the shop..

New M&P Shield pictures!

Did you do the slide refinishing? I dig the two tone look. I do not however like the Talon grips. I dislike the look they give, not to mention I have no current issues with the grip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links