Taurus pt 109 mags.: Oh, boy!

This is a discussion on Taurus pt 109 mags.: Oh, boy! within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Like those of you who have tried to get 7 rd. mags for your PT 109, I have hit a stone wall. So, at the ...

Thread: Taurus pt 109 mags.: Oh, boy!

Like those of you who have tried to get 7 rd. mags for your PT 109, I have hit a stone wall. So, at the end of my patience, I wisely decided to call Florida. I kept getting an old geezer who was rapidly getting po'd with me for calling his number when he'd rather be sleeping, plinking, drinking... etc.,.. So I finally wised up and put a " 1 " in front of the number: voila! I got a very nice lady at CS who assured me that I could order my mags right then. Hot dawg! HOLD ON fellow/gal enthusiasts--- the little suckers are $36.00 PLUS SHIPPING!! Not so hot, after all. But what's a person to do? I sucked it up and ordered two of the little beasties. And to think I passed up a Sig some time ago because I thought the mags were too costly! it's all a matter of want/ necessity. Everyone else is backordered until hell freezes over; end of story( except my credit card has another $ 80 on it). Good luck!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

UPDATE: If you can believe it, I got an E-Mail from a guy who listed a PT 709 Slim for sale and I told him he was asking way too much. He said he paid--- are you ready for this?--- $ 70 FOR EACH OF HIS TWO MAGS! I guess P.T. Barnum was more right than I ever thought. ( for you " youngsters ", ask an " old timer " what he said).
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Don't feel bad.I paid 36.00 for the 7 rd mag for the xds45

Sponsored Links