Installed Ghost trigger connector on my Glock

This is a discussion on Installed Ghost trigger connector on my Glock within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The stock trigger on a Glock is decent to begin with, but with the recoil of a .45, a lighter trigger for better control means ...

Thread: Installed Ghost trigger connector on my Glock

The stock trigger on a Glock is decent to begin with, but with the recoil of a .45, a lighter trigger for better control means less wobble during trigger pull. And that means more accurate shot placement. The other minor issue is over-travel. Take that out and you can achieve faster follow-up shots. Wouldn't that be grand?! It is! I replaced the stock trigger connector with a Ghost Rocket 3.5 # trigger connector. I now have a night and day difference, lighter trigger pull and have totally eliminated the over-travel. It was rather easy to do. The Rocket has a TCT (Trigger Control Tab) that you file down little by little to get the desired result of trigger over-travel. And just going from 5.5 # to 3.5 # is so much smoother. This little gun has become my all time favorite carry gun. It is set up just for me and I feel totally confident in its and my ability to end any threat that may arrise. The only thing I have left to perform is the swapping out of the striker spring to an extra power 6 # to reduce the chance of a light strike and replace the slide plate with a fun Punisher Skull plate.

If you find the stock trigger on the Glocks too long or gritty, add a Ghost trigger connector. This is going to be a standard for any Glock I buy. I have a Glock 19 on the wish list here soon.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    Ive got one one my G27 and it makes a big difference

I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. Its so amazing!

Thinking about doing it to my 26, is it really noticeable?
    Sig Sauer P229 SCT, Sig Sauer P938, Glock 19 Gen 4, Glock 17 Gen 3, Remington 870, Grandpa's Old Single Shot 12 Gauge

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Sorry guys, anytime I hear about messing with Glock triggers I think of this......

Glock 23 Goes Full Auto - YouTube

Prefer my Glock "stock" and just learn to use it that way.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

It is very noticable. And there is no way this will cause a glock to go full auto. All it does is reduce the pull weight and reduce over travel.

Links