Dorner's arsenal

This is a discussion on Dorner's arsenal within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone know if he has broken any gun law? It will give me a piece of mind to know that all of his clips are ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Dorner's arsenal

Dorner's arsenal

Anyone know if he has broken any gun law? It will give me a piece of mind to know that all of his clips are 10 rounds in capacity and he only use CA's approved pump AR and AK.
    SCXDm9 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

yep them new laws they are pushing will help. see this is proof!! laughable at best.

pump ar and ak's?
    Hopyard likes this.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPonly View Post
    Anyone know if he has broken any gun law? It will give me a piece of mind to know that all of his clips are 10 rounds in capacity and he only use CA's approved pump AR and AK.
    It gives me no piece of mind to know that some try to find humor in dead and wounded cops.
    gregnsc and Eric357 like this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Me either Mike.We are talking about something used to kill people.Not cool at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    It gives me no piece of mind to know that some try to find humor in dead and wounded cops.
    What makes you feel (definitely not thinking) that people find this funny? Inquiry for facts should not be twisted.

As per the media I heard the idea espoused that "As he was out of work, he was potentially selling and buying guns as a way to make money". I did not know how to take it. I am sure it was one persons opinion and have not heard it echoed, however it really disturbed me.

It was crazy here last night, a little calmer today but still tense. Ashamed by a lot of what I have seen from both sides.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly, but I do not think the OP meant it in any other way than a jab at the antis.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    As per the media I heard the idea espoused that "As he was out of work, he was potentially selling and buying guns as a way to make money". I did not know how to take it. I am sure it was one persons opinion and have not heard it echoed, however it really disturbed me.

It was crazy here last night, a little calmer today but still tense. Ashamed by a lot of what I have seen from both sides.
    I hope this guy runs to Arizona, I like to get a piece of that've ward purse. But I fear that there be be no reward money. Either way, Dorner is stupid and should had gone to Sharpon and Jackson for help. Sine he had (he got nothing now) a solid case, he could have gotten money for it. It is about money after all.

I heard 2 AR15 assault rifles were found in the burned truck. I can't even find one sporting AR15 varmint rifle here, how did he score 2 full auto assault rifles. Since the media call them assault rifles rather than assault weapons, they must be full auto.

I didn't think private gun sale was possible mean of making a living.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPonly View Post
    What makes you feel (definitely not thinking) that people find this funny? Inquiry for facts should not be twisted.
    Fair enough... It gives me no piece of mind to know that some would use dead and wounded cops as a means of playing "gotcha" with the antis.
    Tuco

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly, but I do not think the OP meant it in any other way than a jab at the antis.
    Jabs are fine, but murdered cops are a touchy point with me.
    Tuco

The point is any set of laws would not have stopped him from killing. He would not have stopped and said, "wait is this handgun magazine legal?" before opening fire on his victims. That's the point.

OP's satire is noted. The bottom line is that the tools used for his repulsive acts are irrelevent and it is the behavior of one twisted, pathetic individual responsible for taking innocent lives.
    Hopyard and BurgerBoy like this.

I really hope the mods deal out some infractions from this thread, I sure would. The rules specifically state that anti LE statements won't fly.

To bring some actual relevancy to this thread, I was listening a lot to the LAPD radios last weekend, their citywide channel had a repeating advisory broadcast stating that two suppressed rifles (didn't say what type) and a handgun were found in the truck and he was known to have purchased a least 34 weapons.

Bear in mind also that he owned a home in Vegas and probably bought from a dealer there where they CA limits don't exist. He also mentioned in the manifesto that he set up a trust on Quicken, he could have bought Class 3 gear that way.

Senior Member Array BigCityChief's Avatar

Dorner's arsenal

Please also note that this individual was dismissed from the LAPD years ago when that agency determined he was unfit to serve. References to his being a police officer may be misleading; he was a former officer dismissed for cause from the police service.
    Retired LEO
    NRA Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links