XS Big Dot and Sig Sauer P290RS

This is a discussion on XS Big Dot and Sig Sauer P290RS within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There had been several threads running on XS big dot express sights and the P290RS. As XS has not gone to the trouble yet to ...

Thread: XS Big Dot and Sig Sauer P290RS

VIP Member

There had been several threads running on XS big dot express sights and the P290RS. As XS has not gone to the trouble yet to see which sights work on the P290, several folks were left "wanting".

Well, not being long on patience (the only Patience I have known was a girl in high school), I ordered a pair of sights that were for the P239 9mm.

Well they work. At 15 yards they place shots exactly where you aim them.

XS Sights currently does not have them available, but Midway USA does (and for $9 cheaper than XS)

So for those folks who are looking for them, get the ones for the P239 9mm (for those who just have to know they are the #8 and #8 height, front and back) XS Product number SI-0003S-3

XS Express Sight Set Sig Sauer P239 Matte Tritium Big Dot Front
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps.

The line of hard men willing to rain violence on our enemies so you can sleep warmly and safely in your bed at night continues. That's what we do. Semper fi.

NRA Life Member since 1972

Love the big dots, they are a great defensive carry option. Dot the I and you are good to go. You won't be winning any bullseye competitions at a range with them but their purpose is simple and effective. I carry a P229 and use the factory Siglite Night Sights on it, because I train with it and it has become a natural shooter for me. I am looking at summer guns and like the P238 and P290 or Nano and will probably toss some Big Dots on it for the lack of sight radius, but then these smaller micro guns are up close and personal guns and your natural range of motion will be center mass anyway. Just my opinion.
    Primary CC - Sig P938
    USMC Veteran 87-93

VIP Member
    Their original "tag line" was "Place dot, insert bullet" and it is absolutely true.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps.

The line of hard men willing to rain violence on our enemies so you can sleep warmly and safely in your bed at night continues. That's what we do. Semper fi.

NRA Life Member since 1972

Sponsored Links