Picked my layaway up today.

This is a discussion on Picked my layaway up today. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well had the day off and picked up the FNS 40. There were no holsters to be had at the LGS. I could only buy ...

Thread: Picked my layaway up today.

Picked my layaway up today.

Well had the day off and picked up the FNS 40. There were no holsters to be had at the LGS. I could only buy four boxes of ammo. I would have gotten none if I had only come to pick up ammo. However I can buy 3 boxes of 7.62x39 without gun purchase. All other rifle caliber ammo requires the purchase of a rifle. Back to my purchase, looking forward to putting this rascal through it's paces. Hopefully this situation will rectify itself sooner or later. But still excited. If it goes well this will probably not be my last FNH product.

2. Remove Ads

Southern Indiana but have a permanent residence in South Coastal Texas
    Good gun, hope you enoy. And yes , ammo situation sucks at the moment. BUT, I got my rear end chewed on for not posting pics so get with it----- we want pics. LOL
    "A government big enough to give you everything you need, is big enough to take everything you have"--- Thomas Jefferson, 1778.

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    Congrats on the new pistol. Gotta agree with olhippy though, we need some pics!
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

If your LGS wont sell you ammo unless you buy a gun I would find a new place to spend your money. I dont care how hard ammo is to find thats bad business practices. I can understand limiting boxes per customer, but refusing to sell it unless I buy a gun ! .... In the words of Damon Wayans as Homey the clown..."Homey Dont play Dat!"

And lets see some pics of the new toy !

Kind of computer illiterate. Will post pictures in the near future. How do you post them on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurahe View Post
    If your LGS wont sell you ammo unless you buy a gun I would find a new place to spend your money. I dont care how hard ammo is to find thats bad business practices. I can understand limiting boxes per customer, but refusing to sell it unless I buy a gun ! .... In the words of Damon Wayans as Homey the clown..."Homey Dont play Dat!"

And lets see some pics of the new toy !
    Local place here is only selling 5.56, .223, and 300blk only to those buying new rifles chambered for one of those. They have much in stock though so...I dunno.
    .40sw shouldn't be too hard to find. It's usually available somewhere around here anyway.

Post some pics.

To post pics you host the picture on a site like photobucket or imageshack (both are free). Then use the link they provide and post it like follows [img]<image url here>[/img]

Alternatively click the button in the reply window for insert image (looks like a picture frame).
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. CZ 75 P-07 Duty 9mm.
    Carry Pistol. Glock 19.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

VIP Member
    Without pictures, it didn't really happen!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Links