Dan Wesson CTG satin finish, 4" barrel need a value

This is a discussion on Dan Wesson CTG satin finish, 4" barrel need a value within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking at a satin finish wood handle Dan Wesson with 4" barrel. It is a 357 mag. Appears to be in really good ...

Thread: Dan Wesson CTG satin finish, 4" barrel need a value

Dan Wesson CTG satin finish, 4" barrel need a value

I am looking at a satin finish wood handle Dan Wesson with 4" barrel. It is a 357 mag. Appears to be in really good shape. What is it worth? Is it safe to buy or keep looking for a SW? I am not sure if Dan Wessons are still made and if they are good guns. Wanting to trade a sw mp 9c for a really nice 357. Need help. Thanks

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Dan Wesson Arms is still in business, they are now owned by CZ, see website below. They are now one of the better quality 1911 manufacturers. While not making revolvers anymore, that I know of, I believe there is a call for them to bring back one model that was made.

CZ-USA -> Dan Wesson products

Below is a site that might help you get an idea on the value of what your looking at.

Dan Wesson Pistols - Revolvers For Sale
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Thanks. I am trying to decide if it is a good deal to trade a SW? M&P9C for this revolver. It looks like it would be rated a 99%. My 9C is a 99%. I just dont know much about the Dan Wesson revolvers. Thoughts?

Links