Glock 20SF

Glock 20SF

This is a discussion on Glock 20SF within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got me a NIB Gen 3 Glock SF 10mm for carry and hunting. Has anyone got any good IWB and OWB experiences with this pistol. ...

Thread: Glock 20SF

Thumbs up Glock 20SF

Got me a NIB Gen 3 Glock SF 10mm for carry and hunting. Has anyone got any good IWB and OWB experiences with this pistol. Also bought 10 boxes of Hornady XTP 180 grain for it at another LGS since the LGS I got the pistol at was out. Paid 19.95 per 20 round box for the ammo and got the pistol for $540 out the door. I will get some pictures up later on when I get off the IPAD. I shot it today and it felt like a 38 super or 357 mag in sound and recoil. I think I'm going to be a happy owner....going to look at different loads made for it for defense and for hunting.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Congratulations on your purchase! Never fired one, but I hear it's a beast. Enjoy!

Awesome! I want a 10 mm, and while I would prefer the Colt Delta Elite the Glock 20 is one of the few we can actually get here, well legally that is. Not sure if I can actually find one. Can't wait to see the pics! Enjoy
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    My nephew recently bought a Glock 29 SF and I was really surprised at how well it shot. I'm sure the 20 will be an awesome shooter as well.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Never shot a 10mm before. I only hear good things. Ammo seems a little steep, though.
    Don't mess with Texas.

Seriously, don't even think about it.

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    I have owned the G29SF for a while now, and it is a fantastic caliber. The gun is easy to shoot.. lots of power, and easy to conceal carry.

Will G20 and G20SF mags interchange? or are they all in the same?
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

They're the same.
    Glock Certified Armorer

Sponsored Links