Ok you Nano People read this-

This is a discussion on Ok you Nano People read this- within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My loss is your gain, I have a Talon Granulate Grip that I ordered by mistake, ( wanted the rubberized one ) So the first ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cheesewiz

Thread: Ok you Nano People read this-

Ok you Nano People read this-

My loss is your gain, I have a Talon Granulate Grip that I ordered by mistake, ( wanted the rubberized one ) So the first person to contact me with your name and address I will send it to you .....FREE ! That's Right absolutely Free. I believe in Pay it Forward and I'm a nice guy -

Mark -
    TX expat and JT353 like this.

2. Remove Ads

PM Sent
    Gen 3 G19 ~ Gen 3 G19 OD ~ Gen 3 G34 ~ PT 738 ~ M&P 9mm ~ Ruger 22/45 4" bull barrel ~ Marlin 60~ PSA M4 Carbine ~

Since Mark has been kind enough to offer up the Nano grip tape I will offer the following.

I have 2 Pearce grip extentions for Glock subcompacts (well pretty much any 9mm, .40 or 357Sig Glock, these are NOT +2 extentions.

When my wife carried her G26 the Pearce extentions would pinch her pinkey so I sanded the area around where the grip extention meets the frame, they are not all jacked up or anything but I wanted to be up front about what you are getting.

Shoot me a PM with your name and address and I will get them out to whoever claims themoffering something else is not required but in the spirit of Marks thread I would love to see this move along for a while.
    Gen 3 G19 ~ Gen 3 G19 OD ~ Gen 3 G34 ~ PT 738 ~ M&P 9mm ~ Ruger 22/45 4" bull barrel ~ Marlin 60~ PSA M4 Carbine ~

And the Winner is : Tarowah ....Thanks Clinton they are on the way tomorrow ...all the way across the USA :)

Mark -

Ok the Pearce extentions are spoken for by Gen3.

Well, that died out quickly. lol
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

Lets hope someone else will step up and keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarowah View Post
    PM Sent
    Cool! Please post when you get them. I have a set of the same Talon grips in granular but I haven't installed them yet. I purchased them before the gun showed up, but now that it's here I'm blown away by how much I love the grips bone stock. I'm not sure if the Talons will be an improvement or not. Maybe I'll pick up an extra frame just in case!

I was able to get the grip extenions in the mail this morning so Gen3 shouolt have them this week.

Phaedrus I will let you know what I think one I get them installed.

Links