New "used" revolvers at gander

This is a discussion on New "used" revolvers at gander within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ohhhhh man today i was getting night sights on my rugar sp101 and from earlier in the day till i came back they had a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: New "used" revolvers at gander

New "used" revolvers at gander

Ohhhhh man today i was getting night sights on my rugar sp101 and from earlier in the day till i came back they had a PILE of new "used" guns in. One was a (cant remember the model) but a like new 2 inch hammerless black matte s&w 38 special +p. $299 bucks. Oh manon man if i wasnt limited by the wife to a very strict 2 handgun limit it would have been mine!!!! It looked like it could have been on the new rack!

2. Remove Ads

Any idea on if it was a newer production gun or an older steel frame? Did they have multiple, or just one? What store?
    I think guns are like insurance. I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

We need to talk to your wife...
    Try not to screw up so bad they name the screw up after you. (Station 15 saying)

NRA Certifed Instructor

Re: New "used" revolvers at gander

One word. Layaway.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    My local Gander Mtn presently has a good selection of used guns, a bit pricey now, thanks to Obama. In fact on March 9th and 10th they are having a used gun buy back.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Dman23 View Post
    Ohhhhh man today i was getting night sights on my rugar sp101 and from earlier in the day till i came back they had a PILE of new "used" guns in. One was a (cant remember the model) but a like new 2 inch hammerless black matte s&w 38 special +p. $299 bucks. Oh manon man if i wasnt limited by the wife to a very strict 2 handgun limit it would have been mine!!!! It looked like it could have been on the new rack!
    My wife is limited to a very strict 1 objection limit. That objection is currently other women, so guns are in the clear.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Yet another reason I chose to live the rest of my life, however long that is, without a wife. LOL Who gave her veto power anyway? :)
    NONAME762 and Jackster like this.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Oh manon man if i wasnt limited by the wife to a very strict 2 handgun limit it would have been mine!!!! It looked like it could have been on the new rack!
    And what is the limit of number of pairs of shoes you've imposed for her? Methinks you given TMI.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Ohhhhh..... Oh man oh man if i wasn't limited by the wife to a very strict 2 handgun limit it would have been mine!!!! It looked like it could have been on the new rack!
    Well.....is this a 2 guns a week?? Or 2 guns a month?? 2 guns per season?? Spring is around the corner Mister!!
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    My wife is limited to a very strict 1 objection limit. That objection is currently other women, so guns are in the clear.
    I had a gf 26+years ago who had.....steady now........50+pairs of shoes!!!!!!!!!
    Jackster likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

My ex-wife used to think that way! A good used revolver doesn't come along every day!

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    I had a gf 26+years ago who had.....steady now........50+pairs of shoes!!!!!!!!!
    That's not uncommon.

if i wasnt limited by the wife to a very strict 2 handgun limit

I am fortunate enough to be married to a woman that likes guns as much as I do.......

Susana_HenryGB-1.jpg

.....that means no limits on any weapons here.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by GreatDanes View Post
    I am fortunate enough to be married to a woman that likes guns as much as I do.......
    Isnt it great! I have came home with new guns because the ol lady talked me into it.
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    - Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Do you have the wife on a 2 pair of shoes limit?
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links