Whats my Springfield Range Officer worth?

This is a discussion on Whats my Springfield Range Officer worth? within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My investment: Springfield RO $860. Crimson Trace laser grips $360, 2 Wilson Combat Magazines $70 Total of $1290. What is the best way to advertize ...

Thread: Whats my Springfield Range Officer worth?

Whats my Springfield Range Officer worth?

My investment: Springfield RO $860. Crimson Trace laser grips $360, 2 Wilson Combat Magazines $70 Total of $1290. What is the best way to advertize it? Wont to get into something that's not Cock and lock and thinking about a Sig DA/SO
    That for your usual good help
    Edit/Delete Message

2. Remove Ads

How many rounds have been through it? Always remember that what is golden to you can be junk to another. For example I, personally, feel your grips add zero value.

I think with any used gun of a common make (like your 1911), no matter how nicely equipped, is going to have a tough time being sold at a price that rivals new top-end guns.

I'm no 1911 expert, but I doubt I'd offer you more than what it was worth NIB, depending on condition.

I tend to agree. You might be better off selling the CT grips separately. If the gun is in pretty new condition, I'd say $650-700 is a fair price.

I'd advertise on GunBroker, and indicate your willingness to trade. You can also advertise here in the Members Buy-Sell-Trade once you have 25 posts, just be aware you can't advertise here and elsewhere on line simultaneously.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Ask yourself this question - how much would you pay for a used Nitron P220 with a nice light/laser and 2 extra mag? Would you be willing to pay the retail price of the P220 for the entire package? Maybe a bit more?

To me, the extra mags and accessory doesn't worth much. They just make the deal a bit more enticing. It's like free maintenance and oil change that comes with your car.

Sell the grips and the Wilson mags separately. In excellent condition, $650- $750 retail ought to possible.

Links