Trying to send pic of XD9SC

This is a discussion on Trying to send pic of XD9SC within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; /Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0387.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0386.JPG wanted to to show my OD Green XD9SC. Not sure if this is going to work!...

/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0387.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0386.JPG
    wanted to to show my OD Green XD9SC. Not sure if this is going to work!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Sorry about that!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    /Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0387.JPG/Users/connie/Desktop/GUNS Folder/DSCN0386.JPG
    wanted to to show my OD Green XD9SC. Not sure if this is going to work!
    You gotta upload it somewhere first or attach it with the 'insert image' icon (it's the one that looks like a picture of a tree), then select the 'from computer' tab and then select your image.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

To load pics from your machine, click the "go advanced" button in lower right just below where you are typing. Then scroll down to the additional options > manage attachments. Since we can't see yours quite yet, I'll show you mine in a Bear River snap-on.

IMG_0021.jpg
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

Links