Two new ones will be in the house Saturday.

This is a discussion on Two new ones will be in the house Saturday. within the Defensive Carry Guns forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well we went and paid for my wife's Beretta px4 compact today. While there She talked me into a Sig 229 SAS. I had another ...

Thread: Two new ones will be in the house Saturday.

Distinguished Member Array Eric357's Avatar

Two new ones will be in the house Saturday.

Well we went and paid for my wife's Beretta px4 compact today. While there She talked me into a Sig 229 SAS. I had another gun on layaway at the local Gander monutain but it was damaged when I went in to pick it up so I didnt accept it and left. She didnt have to twist my arm to hard to get the Sig. I've wanted one for almost 25 years.

2. Remove Ads

There is no cure for the Signess...as you're soon to find out.

Let's see some pics!

awesome!! congrats!! you should get the cx4 to compliment it, if you are into rifles also

GH
    Your wife talked you into buying a new gun?? Lucky man. How far did she have to twist your arm?
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Operations Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

The cx4 looks nice but havent ever seen one around these parts. As far as my wife twisted my arm she didnt have to twist to hard. I'm looking forward to being ill with the Signess. I'll post some pictures this weekend after picking them up. I cant wait. Saturday at 1pm.

Quote Originally Posted by GH View Post
    Your wife talked you into buying a new gun?? Lucky man. How far did she have to twist your arm?
    Ummm ya what this one said.

Nice! The Signess is a great thing to have. I've had it since 1988. First with a 226 in 9mm and now with a 226 in .40. Awesome weapons. Congrats.

Lousey pictures , batteries were going dead and none in the house.Beretta is my wife's. The Sig is mine.
    015.jpg014.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eric357 View Post
    Lousey pictures , batteries were going dead and none in the house.Beretta is my wife's. The Sig is mine.
    015.jpg014.jpg
    What is the round thing in the Beretta pic?

Well we went and paid for my wife's Beretta px4 compact today. While there She talked me into a Sig 229 SAS. I had another gun on layaway at the local Gander monutain but it was damaged when I went in to pick it up so I didnt accept it and left. She didnt have to twist my arm to hard to get the Sig. I've wanted one for almost 25 years.
    Congrats on the Sig. I have a P229 and I love it. You may want to consider getting the 22 conversion kit which allows you to switch barrels and shoot the cheaper ammo.

“Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good.” Thomas Paine

I've been told that the blue cup is pretty much there to keep the plastic box from being crushed. It also can double as a holder for snap caps, etc.

Thnks. I like it. Just need to get it out and shoot.I do have a Sig Mosq which is similar in size to the 229. I considered tje 22 lr conversion but with the current shortage of 22lr ammo I might burn through my squirrel ammo to quick.

Distinguished Member Array Tundra5.7's Avatar
    That's a good woman you got there! My wife will do that every once in a while...course I don't usually need much coaxing to buy a new toy.
    "Never stand and take a charge...charge them too."

--- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Links