Defensive Carry banner

Anyone looking for Glocks?

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Lightweb 
#1 ·
From $504.99(G23 Standard 40 S&W 4.02" 13+1) to $609.99(G34 Standard 9mm 5.32" 10+1) also sale on Glock magazines
We're Giving Away Glocks

#2 ·
Compared to what the market is around here, the prices they have are really good. Bumping this back to the front for other to see. Thanks for sharing.

#7 ·
We pay $700 for Glocks in Costa Rica right now. Believe it or not, that is actually a discount price due to oncoming gun restrictions, because we used to pay $1,200!!!!

#11 ·
Yeah I thought of that. The Glocks are priced at regular/pre-panic/non-gouging prices though so it's not like they're really discounted. Just nice to find a dealer that'll sell hard-to-find handguns without gouging.

I placed my order and received shipping confirmation already. I've also emailed them a couple of times with questions and have received prompt replies. I will update this thread once I receive my Glock 17 :)

#14 ·
In case anyone was wondering about ordering from that site I ordered a glock 23 gen 4 last Friday and it arrived at my local FFL Tuesday morning. I picked it up this morning. I paid $539.99 with free shipping. So if anyone was wondering about ordering from that site I would definitely order from them again.

#15 ·
I second the experience - my FFL received the G17 Gen 4 on Tuesday and it's perfect. Factory box with everything included, test fire date of 2/14/2013 plus beavertail backstraps, nice :)

Thanks so much to the OP for starting this thread, you helped me get a hard-to-find gun at a non-gouging price, awesome!

#16 ·
Glad to hear that this company means what it says........ Happy shooting shane134 and Catul..................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.